6 Facts About Ezra
1) Price is currently below 200 and 100 EMA, which indicates the medium to longer term trend is towards the downside.
2) Only 1 out of the last 11 months, did Ezra closed higher for the month.
3) Price is currently over extended to the downside.
4) The 20 & 50 EMA is currently acting as dynamic resistance.
5) There is a gap since 29th May that is not filled.
6) RSI and Stochastic have been oversold for sustained period of time, indicating that the down trend is strong.
A pullback towards 20 & 50 EMA provides shorting opportunity.
Stop loss will go above 50 EMA.
Kindly do your own due diligence. As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!
Hi Rayner, what is Ezra? is it a commodity or a index?
It’s actually a stock that’s being traded on the Singapore stock exchange.