This is a permanent part-time virtual position, meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, or wherever you work best.
(If your performance is good, there are opportunities to join us full-time).
Keep reading to learn more.
I launched TradingwithRayner back in 2013 and it quickly became one of the top websites for traders who want to be consistently profitable. To date, we’ve reached more than a million traders around the world.
Our goal here is simple: to provide the best trading education for retail traders so they can become a profitable trader.
Why I Need an Executive Virtual Assistant (EVA)
As TradingwithRayner grows, there are many things I’m unable to cope with.
So, as an EVA, you’ll help to run the day-to-day operations to ensure things run smoothly (and on time).
Why You Want to Work for TradingwithRayner
Here’s the deal:
Work at TradingwithRayner comes with a lot of benefits.
Here’s the short list:
- You can work from anywhere (home, coffee shops, the park, or anywhere that you have a computer and an internet connection).
- You have flexible working hours. You can work in the morning, afternoon, or even at midnight. It’s up to you.
- You get access to my premium trading courses for free.
- You get a competitive remuneration.
This position is PERFECT for you if:
- You love working in the day-to-day operation of an online business.
- You love working independently with minimal supervision.
- You love learning new things (like software and tools).
- You enjoy reading and writing.
Things you will do…
- Transcribe video into text.
- Format and edit articles to make sure there are no errors.
- Look for relevant blog posts images.
- Answer customer support emails.
Plus, you must also be comfortable with:
- Wordpress. While it’s not required, if you’re familiar with it, it’s a plus.
- Working outside of your job scope as new tasks are given to you.
- Working with deadlines.
- Learning new software and tools.
Here’s what you must do next…
If you think you’re fit for this permanent part-time position, here’s what you must do:
Answer two questions:
#1. How would you transcribe my video content into text? (Be as detailed as possible)
#2. How would you promote my content to reach a wider audience? (List out the steps you’ll take)
Write your answers in a word document.
When you’re done, email email@example.com with the title “EVA Application”, along with your answers and resume.
The deadline for this application is July 28th.
So please submit everything before then.
I regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.