This is a permanent part-time virtual position, meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, or wherever you work best.
(This is not for people looking for full-time positions).
If you LOVE to help traders succeed, enjoy sharing your trading strategies, ideas, and analysis, then you just might be who I’m looking for.
Keep reading to learn more.
I launched TradingwithRayner back in 2013 and it quickly became one of the top websites for traders who want to be consistently profitable. To date, we’ve reached more than a million traders around the world.
Our goal here is simple: to provide the best trading education for retail traders so they can become a consistently profitable trader.
Why You’ll Love Working with TradingwithRayner
Here’s the deal:
Work at TradingwithRayner comes with a lot of benefits. Here’s the short list:
- You can work from anywhere (home, coffee shops, the park, or anywhere that you have a computer and an internet connection).
- You have flexible working hours. You can work in the morning, afternoon, or even at midnight. It’s up to you.
- I offer a competitive salary (on a per hour basis).
- You get paid to do things you love.
- You can profit from your trading skill regardless of market conditions. Lost money in the markets this month? No worries, your trading analysis will generate a second income for you.
- You’ll be part of a company with one main goal: Helping traders succeed. We’re impacting millions of lives and we’re proud of it.
Here are the strict requirements:
- You must be a profitable trader with a minimum of 12 months verified track record
- You adopt a price action trading methodology
- You enjoy sharing your trading thought process, strategies and analysis of the markets
- You LOVE writing and expressing yourself
- You have a passion to help traders succeed
Things you will do…
- Publish a market report of the best trading opportunities (twice per week, text and video format)
- Reply to questions from traders
- Write well. This means writing, so it is easily understood. And avoid using “big” words when simple ones will do
- Be comfortable knowing that you’re working in a lean organization and may have to work on projects outside of your job scope
Plus, you must also be comfortable with:
* WordPress. While it’s not required, if you’re familiar with it, it’s a plus.
Here’s what you must do next…
If you think you’re fit for this permanent part-time position, here’s what you must do:
Share your thoughts on the Forex markets.
Here’s what you must do…
- Identify the 3 best trading setups about to occur (according to your strategy)
- Create a 5-minute video explaining your thought process (the setup, entry, exit, etc.)
Then, when you’re done, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your video and 12-months track record.
The deadline for this application is December 31st.
So please submit everything before then.
I regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.