Last Updated on
Here’s the deal:
I’m not a chart pattern trader.
The Ascending Triangle chart pattern is one of the few patterns I trade.
Because when other traders get stopped out, they help “push” the market further in your favor.
In short, you EXPLOIT the stop-loss orders of losing traders — and that’s why it works.
And because this is so powerful, I’ve created a new trading video on Ascending Triangle chart pattern.
- What is an Ascending Triangle chart pattern and why does it work
- You should always go short when the price is at Resistance, right? Wrong! I’ll explain why…
- How to better time your entries & exits when trading the Ascending Triangle
- When is the best time to trade Ascending Triangle (and why)
- How to find high probability breakout trades with the Ascending Triangle chart pattern
You ready to learn this powerful chart pattern?
Then go watch this video below now…
Now, here’s a question for you…
How do you trade the Ascending Triangle chart pattern?
Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.