FREE

Get The Ultimate Guide to Price Action Trading

  • How to decode what the markets are telling you so you can identify high probability trading setups—consistently and profitably
  • How to identify hidden strength and weakness in the markets so you can “predict” market reversals before the crowd
  • A simple trading strategy that allows you to profit in bull & bear markets (without any indicators)
__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"62516":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"62516":{"val":"var(--tcb-color-0)","hsl":{"h":20,"s":0.99,"l":0.01}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
Yes, Give it to me

Announcement… plus my 30-70 rule that improves your trading consistency 

Last Updated: July 31, 2019

By Rayner

Exciting news!

I’ve spent two weeks to prepare a (free) special training program for you — where you’ll learn the essential skills to become a consistently profitable trader. Yay!

Now, back to this week’s video…

You’re going to look over my shoulders and see the trades I took recently. You’ll get a (step-by-step) walkthrough… from start to finish.

This includes:

  • How to identify high probability trading setups by waiting for “sign of weakness”
  • How I manage my trades using the 30-70 rule (which improves my consistency)
  • A simple exit signal that lets me capture momentum in the markets, and reduce risk

So… go watch today’s video right now:

I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s market analysis.

If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments section below. Cheers!

Do you want to learn a new trading strategy that allows you to profit in bull and bear markets?

In the Ultimate Guide to Trend Following, I will teach you this powerful trading strategy step by step, along with charts and examples.

You can download it here for FREE.

    • Hey Nazda,

      It’s taking 30% of your position off when you get a 1 to 1 risk to reward, and riding the remaining 70% using the 10 period moving average.

      Let me know if that helps.

  • Thank you for another excellent video. Your videos have helped me see my mistakes from a very different perspective. I am looking forward to many more good lessons from you.

  • THANKS RAYNER FOR YOUR VIDEO

    DEFINITION OF AN UPTREND HIGHER HIGHS AND HIGHER LOWS BULLS ARE IN CONTROL
    DEFINITION OF A DOWNTREND LOWER HIGHS AND LOWER LOWS BEARS ARE IN CONTROL

    ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE IE LONG TERM TREND NOT TO FALL IN A BULL TRAP
    IT IS NOT WORTH TRADING A LITTLE PULLBACK IN A DOWNTREND THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU PUT THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOUR INSTEAD TRADING THE PRIMARY TREND

    THE BARS ON THE CHART GIVE YOU CLUES EG WIDE RED BAR MEANS BIG QUANTITIES OF STOXX HAVE BEEN SOLD BIG VOLUME SO EVEN IF IN THE NEXT TRADING SESSIONS YOU HAVE LITTLE GREEN BARS DON T BUY IT IS A TRAP A LITTLE PULLBACK AND THEN AS THE LONG TERM TREND IS ALWAYS STRONGER IT WILL FALL BACK LOWER MAKING EVEN MORE LOWER HIGHS AND LOWER LOWS AS YOU RE IN A DOWNTREND
    I HAVE STUDIED HUNDREDS OF CHARTS AND IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME
    THE BIG MONEY IS MADE IN THE BIG MOVES QUOTE JESSEE LIVERMORE
    DON T FIGHT THE FED MEANS EVEN IF ECONOMY IS WEAK WITH POOR FUNDAMENTALS AND CAPITAL FROM PENSION FUNDS OR BILLIONAIRE HEDGE FUNDS OUTFLOWING THE INDEXES SP 500 AND QQQ ARE AT THEIR HIGHEST BECAUSE PRICE IS NOT FREELY MADE BY CAPITAL FLOWS AND SUPPLY AND DEMAND AS IT SHOULD BE IN A PERFECT WORLD IN REALITY IT IS A GAME CONTROLLED BY THE FED CENTRAL BANKS LOOK AT JAPAN RIGHT NOW ARE PUSHING THE STOXX INDEXES HIGHER BY PRINTING MONEY BILLIONS AND INVESTING
    AH AH IT IS RIGGED SO YOU DON T NEED TO HOLD AN MBA OR BEING A GENIUS IN ACCOUNTANCY TO MAKE MONEY BUT TRY TO SURF AND TIME YOUR INVESTMENTS

  • Thanks Rayner for another fantastic video. I have just recently started to swing trade and you have just shown me how to do it like a pro. Thanks again for the advice and guidance.

  • hi rayner,
    this is another wonderful piece you just gave out do you have a particular methodology on your swing trade or it is just technical analysis you showed

  • Enjoyed your video. Wish I could understand you better if you were just speak a little slower. Maybe it will take me some time to get used to as I plan to watch more of your videos. Keep it up.

  • hi Rayner, thanks for yet another informative great video. Learnt from you that R and S are AREAs rather than just a line — great and like the way you emphasized the “AREA”
    Again, thanks Rayner

  • {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
    >