This is a permanent part-time virtual position, meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, or wherever you work best.
(This is not for people looking for full-time positions).
If you LOVE to help traders succeed, enjoy sharing your trading strategies and ideas, and have a passion for writing…… then I believe you’d be a perfect fit.
Keep reading to learn more.
I launched TradingwithRayner back in 2013 and it quickly became one of the top websites for traders who want to be consistently profitable. To date, we’ve reached more than a million traders around the world.
Our goal here is simple: to provide the best trading education for retail traders so they can become a profitable trader.
Why I Need a Content Writer
Here’s the thing:
I want to publish more useful trading content. And to create more content, I need help from traders willing to share their trading thought process, strategies, and ideas.
And you must write in a way that’s easy to read and understand.
I’ll teach you how to do it, but the sooner you can grasp the better.
Why You Want to Work for TradingwithRayner
Here’s the deal:
Work at TradingwithRayner comes with a lot of benefits. Here’s the short list:
- You can work from anywhere (home, coffee shops, the park, or anywhere that you have a computer and an internet connection).
- You have flexible working hours. You can work in the morning, afternoon, or even at midnight. It’s up to you.
- I offer a competitive salary (on a per article basis).
But here’s why you’ll LOVE working for TradingwithRayner
- You’ll be paid to do things you already love… trading and writing.
- You can profit from your trading skill regardless of market conditions. Lost money in the markets this month? No worries, your writing will generate a second income for you.
- You’ll be part of a company with one main goal: Helping traders succeed. We’re impacting millions of lives and we’re proud of it.
This position is PERFECT for you if:
* You’re a regular reader of TradingwithRayner — and love this content. This is important because I find people write better when they love what they’re reading.
* You enjoy sharing your trading thought process, strategies and ideas.
* You LOVE writing and expressing yourself.
Things you will do…
* Write well. This means writing, so it is easily understood. And avoid using “big” words when simple ones will do.
* Generate new content ideas.
* Transform ideas into useful blog posts.
* Be comfortable knowing that you’re working in a lean organization and may have to work on projects outside of your job scope.
Plus, you must also be comfortable with:
* WordPress. While it’s not required, if you’re familiar with it, it’s a plus.
* Finding a good image to feature in the post, whether it’s a picture of a chart, or something else related to the post.
* Know how to write persuasive, curiosity-inducing headlines.
Here’s what you must do next…
If you think you’re fit for this permanent part-time position, here’s what you must do:
Complete a writing assignment.
I’m expecting hundreds of applicants and I rather judge you based on your writing than on your resume alone.
Here’s what you must do…
- Write an article with the title: “How to Trade with the MACD Indicator”
- It should be not less than 1000 words
Then, when you’re done, email to email@example.com with your writing sample PLUS your resume.
The deadline for this application is August 25th.
So please submit everything before then.
I regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.