This is a permanent part-time (virtual position), meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, or wherever it is you work best.
(This is not for people looking for full-time positions).
If you LOVE to help struggling traders succeed, enjoy sharing your trading strategies and ideas, and have a passion for writing…
…then I believe you’d be a perfect fit.
Keep reading to learn more.
I launched TradingwithRayner back in 2013 and it quickly became one of the top websites for traders who want to be consistently profitable. To date, we’ve reached more than a million traders around the world.
Our goal here is simple: to provide the best education for traders — so they can find their edge and become consistently profitable.
Why I Need a Content Writer
Here’s the thing:
I want to publish more useful trading content. And to create more content, I need help from traders who are willing to share their trading thought process, strategies, and ideas.
This means you need to:
- Generate content ideas
- Write that content
And you must write in a way that’s easy to read and understand. I’ll teach you how to do it, but the sooner you can grasp, the better.
Why You Want to Work for TradingwithRayner
Here’s the deal:
Work at TradingwithRayner comes with a lot of benefits. Here’s the short list:
- You can work from anywhere (home, coffee shops, the park, or anywhere that you have a computer and an internet connection).
- You have flexible working hours. You can work in the morning, afternoon, or even midnight. It’s up to you.
- I offer a competitive salary (on a per hour basis).
But here’s why you’ll LOVE working for TradingwithRayner
- You’ll be paid to do things you already love… trading and writing.
- You can profit from your trading skill regardless of market conditions. Lost money in the markets this month? No worries, your writing will generate a second income for you.
- You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping traders succeed. We’re impacting millions of lives and we’re proud of it.
This position is PERFECT for you if:
* You’re a regular reader of TradingwithRayner — and love this type of content. This is important because I find people write better when they love what they’re reading.
* You enjoy sharing your trading thought process, strategies and ideas.
* You love writing and expressing yourself.
Things you will do…
* Write well. This means writing in a manner that is easily read and understood. And avoid using “big” words when simple ones will do.
* Generate new content ideas.
* Transform the ideas into useful blog posts.
* Be comfortable knowing that you’re working in a lean organisation and may have to work on projects that are outside of your job scope.
* Work 20 hours per month
Plus, you must also be comfortable with:
* WordPress. While it’s not required, if you’re familiar with it, it’s a plus.
* Finding a good image to feature in the post, whether it’s a picture of a chart, or something else related to the post.
* Know how to write persuasive, curiosity-inducing headlines.
Here’s what you need to do next…
If you think you’re fit for this permanent part-time position, here’s what you’ll need to do:
Complete a writing assignment.
I’m expecting hundreds of applicants and I rather judge you based on your writing than your resume.
Here’s what you need to do…
- Write an article explaining how you trade the markets
- Come up with a headline for your article
- It should be at least 700 words
Then, when you’re done, send an email to Rayner@tradingwithrayner.com with your writing sample PLUS your resume.
The deadline for this application is June 10th.
So please submit everything before then.
I regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.