1) Price is currently below 200 and 100 EMA, which indicates the medium to longer term trend is towards the downside.
2) Price has traded lower 7 months in a row.
3) Price is currently over extended to the downside.
4) The 20 & 50 EMA is currently acting as dynamic resistance.
5) The pullback currently range from 9 – 24.5 cents.
A pullback towards 20 & 50 EMA provides shorting opportunity.
Stop loss will go above 50 EMA.
Kindly do your own due diligence. As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!