Here’s the thing:
There is a TON of trading information out there — and some even in conflict with one another.
It’s been widely said that if you want to make a profit, you must buy low and sell high.
However, there are traders who claim it’s more profitable to buy high and sell higher.
So, who’s right and who’s wrong?
Well, that’s where the Backtest Research Lab comes into play.
Now to create it, I’ve had to…
- Buy End of Day stock data ($1000/year)
- Buy a backtesting platform ($350)
- Hire a programmer ($7000)
The end result?
I’ve backtested more than 10,000 trades, over 28 years of data — so you know what works (and what don’t) in the financial markets.
For example, you’ll learn:
- Which is better, buy low and sell high OR buy high and sell higher? (Hint: 87% of traders get this wrong)
- This one simple hack which instantly improves your stock trading returns by 1.61x
- After analyzing 4350 trades, this breakout chart pattern has the highest probability of success
And I’m not done yet because I’m still testing out new ideas — and I’ll share my latest findings with you every month.
Clearly, this trading research isn’t based on assumptions, theories, or so-called “experience”.
Rather, it’s backed by statistics and numbers (and as you know, numbers don’t lie).
This means you can be confident that what you’ll learn is based on proven market principles — instead of “theories”.
How much more profitable you’ll be if you’re using proven trading strategies (and techniques) that give you an edge?