This is a permanent part-time virtual position, meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, or wherever you work best.
Keep reading to learn more.
I launched TradingwithRayner back in 2013 and it quickly became one of the top websites for traders who want to be consistently profitable. To date, we’ve reached more than a million traders around the world.
Our goal here is simple: to provide the best trading education for retail traders so they can become a consistently profitable trader.
Why You Want to Work for TradingwithRayner
Here’s the deal:
Work at TradingwithRayner comes with a lot of benefits.
Here’s the shortlist:
- You can work from anywhere (home, coffee shops, the park, or anywhere that you have a computer and an internet connection)
- You have flexible working hours. You can work in the morning, afternoon, or even at midnight. It’s up to you
- You get access to my premium trading courses for free
- You get a competitive remuneration
Things you will do…
- Annotate and add animations to 20-minute training and podcast videos
- Edit and produce the video
- Craft enticing title and description for every episode (copywriting)
- Manage everything from start to finish
Note: We’re not training you to be a video editor.
You must have experience in video editing and be able to get it up and running on your own.
Plus, you must also be comfortable with:
- Camtasia. While it’s not required, if you’re familiar with it, it’s a plus
- Working outside of your job scope as new tasks are given to you
- Working with deadlines
- Getting things done with minimal supervision
Here’s what you must do next…
If you think you’re fit for the video editor position, then here’s what you must do:
Answer these three questions…
#1. Which one of my videos do you think that needs why? (Be as detailed as possible)
#2. How would you increase the average viewing time for long YouTube videos? (List out/demonstrate the steps you’ll take)
#3: What are some of the video editing work you’ve done?
Write your answers in a word document.
When you’re done, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Video Editor”, along with your answers and resume.
The deadline for this application is September 8th, Sunday 11:59 pm EST.
So please submit everything before then.
I regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.