1. Price is below 20, 50, 100 & 200 Day Moving Average, signalling bears are in control over the short, medium and long term.
2. Price traded lower 8 months in a row which puts the path of least resistance towards the downside.
3. Price is in a range between $3.07 and $2.80.
4. There is lower highs coming into support area which is a sign of weakness, as bulls are unable to rally higher.
5. The 50 EMA is currently acting as dynamic resistance.
A pullback towards 50 EMA provides shorting opportunity. Stop loss will go above 50 EMA.
You could short the break down below the recent lows with Stop loss of 2 ATR.
As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged. Cheers!
This is not trading advice. Kindly do your own due diligence before risking your hard earned money.
Do you want to learn a new trading strategy that allows you to profit in bull and bear markets?
In my FREE trading course (valued at $48), I will teach you this powerful trading strategy step by step, along with charts and examples.
You can download it here for FREE.